Monday, June 11, 2007

TILES!





























I have tiles!!! I must say I love the look and can picture the end. Painting is supposed to start tomorrow so when we go out this weekend it should be painted.
I went out to have my windows measured but there is a 5ml discrepancy in the front windows, this means if i want plantation shutters I would have some light coming through. Just not sure if that's a good idea for a bedroom and also I could not get my flyscreens out if inside the window.
Not sure what to do now. I can put them outside the window but i'm having trouble picturing this. MMMM something to google for the next few days anyway. Hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Design and Me. said...

looks great! what colour laminate did you use on the kitchen and bathroom? the tiling detail looks excellent - did it cost alot?
we're building with metricon too... havent started yet.. just trying to find out what we're in for!!