Thursday, July 5, 2007

Photos







Just been out and checked the house now it's got lighting. I think now is the hardest time for me seeing everything soooo close I just want in. I know I know not long to go but it's painful at least at the start you were just happy watching the progress and excited when something was done each time you visited but now you know there is only a couple of visits left and it will be moving day!!! hello to David and family if you are looking hope little baby Ryan is doing well and not giving Jacqui too much trouble.

5 comments:

Rel said...

It's looking great !!!!! Cute kids, do they come with the house :)

Have you started packing yet ?

Tam said...

lol. Everything has a price.

I'm in a rental so haven't unpacked too much. Should be able to pack this in a week.

Just got an upgrade on my Timber Flooring today. the guy told me it's the ones like in the display home. Always good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tam, it is all looking very nice. The doors you spoke about earlier look good.
Are the builders doing the flooring our are you doing yourself?
Shouldn't be too much longer now :-)

Tam said...

Thanks for that. I got the flooring through the builder which should be doing this week or next.

Allthough they called me on Friday to ask if i was organising the carpet. i said "No, you guys are". Now that has me a little worried, but hopefully carpet is not too hard to organise at late stage. I have copies of it in contract so they will sort it out.

Matt Walker said...

Tam.....Sensational! I love the lights above the bench in the kitchen! Party at your place later this month huh ;)