Monday, August 13, 2007

Mud Mud




I have moved into my dream house. It still feels like a holiday house or something.



I asked my DH did he order breakfast for the morning and he gave me a strange look.










I have not been able to take photos with my camera as it is in mum's car and I keep forgetting to get it, so I took a couple on my mobile. One of my lounge - I love my knew couch and the other of my bedroom. We got Plantation Cedar shutters put in just yesterday. My house smells like a sauna atm.





Driveway has still not been done yet - had a slip this morning straight into the mud. Lovely for the fist day back at work. Anyway good weather this week some praying I'm not forgotton.













Haven't had the housewarming yey - too muddy lol.

5 comments:

melika said...

Lovely! Just lovely!

And I like your colour scheme. Quite similar to mine. or at least what I had in mind as it will take a lot more furniture and accessories to pull it off! Hehe

That couch looks so comfy. I think I could fall asleep on one of those. Heh

Rel said...

Beautiful !!!! It's looking like a display home.

Your plantation shutters are stunning !

Tam said...

thanks guys... I really appreciate the comments.

It feels like a display home to me too. So much so that i've never swept the floors so much in my life.

Next time going for lighter floorboards.

Matt Walker said...

You have a TV in the bedroom....Could you be my wife please??

:)

The house looks fantastic Tam...I look forward to seeing some "quality" pics later on!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tam, WOW!
As said by others, it looks just like a display home - well done. That couch looks really comfy, if I had one like that in my place I think I would fall asleep every night within five minutes of lying on it :)
It looks like everything has gone really well for you all, which is great to see. I also really like the flooring you have gone for.
We have been in ours for a month and are still battling with the mud.
Cheers, Tony