Sunday, September 9, 2007



I know I promised these last week...no excuses here they are.

As you can see I have allready filled my pantry up. Everything is well spread out though and I could do with some helpful storage devices.
















The toy room has beed a great addition
My outdoor area still needs quite a bit of attention. And I haven't decided on timber or concrete.






Sophia's and lachlan's rooms


My dining area...I want a new table one day

























The kitchen looks great with the small splashes of red introduced.

5 comments:

Rel said...

It's looking fantastic !!!!!

Love the kids chairs in the toy room !

The kitchen is lovely and your pantry is so big it deserves a blog all of it's own, lol !!! I can only dream about ever having a pantry that big, it's awesome !!

Matt Walker said...

Lookin' great guys!!

I love the kitchen symmetry with the colours and the design, love he pantry...how big is that sucker???

Starting to look like a "home".

Well done.

Tam said...

Yeah pretty embarrassed by the pantry, i was carrying out a queen mattress through and it fell over in the pantry and still did not touch the sides.

But to my defence it was only going to be a walkway we changed.

Clearwater-Real-Estate said...

Nice house kitchen, We are also building and would be interested in swapping stories.

Clearwater Fla Real Estate

sintawiranata said...

Your house looks very gorgeous. The furniture also looks luxurious, very comfortable house. People who see photos of your house must also be inspired to make a house like this. Thank you for sharing photos of your house. ted-biesterbos