Sunday, April 22, 2007

How long is a piece of string?

I called out past the house on Friday as we went away for the weekend and there were still builders in there. I didn't go in so have to call out tomorrow night and take some more piccies.

I always said I wouldn't be one of those builders who counts down the weeks and nags everyone, but I just can't wait. How long does it take after lockup?

I so miss my dishwasher, and look forward to watching the sun set out the window every night. If I close my eyes I can almost be there. I think everyone is sick and tired of hearing me talk about it, good thing I can just type here. We went and picked out a lounge on the weekend, Plush furniture is having their 4 years interest free so figured why not. Also my brother is selling his King size bed and bedhead and as much as I know its a really good buy something is making me think is this what i would choose if i was buying from a store. But then if I was buying from a store I couldn't afford as much so mmmmm still thinking.

I bought my downlights, pendant lights and exterior up/down lights on the weekend the downlights I went for white as bf tells me if I went with silver the ceiling would be accentuated as low which it is just standard height. So white would not make the rooms look as small. I have to compromise in some areas and this was one of them.

Now for the floor tiles, hoping that Metricon will let me change these, as we only had a choice of five colour boards for all tile selections I dont know what my chances are as I've asked them about the tiles on shower base and they said no and asked them about putting a shelf in shower and no. Just made these thoughts too late. I know I can always do these things afterwards so I'm not worried about them but I just think the selctions were way too limited. I mean not everyone wants white to grey tiles.

Any way i will post what they come back with.

No comments: