Sunday, April 15, 2007

LOCKED OUT!!!

Went out to the house Saturday and locked out!!!

How will I check everything now. I think I might need to make my visits less often as I wont see as many changes at this stage.

Now I wonder how long it will take from lockup. My thougths are 12-16 weeks. Not sure how accurate they are but fingers crossed.

When we first signed up we were told maybe June. But the contract gives them until October. So what should I follow?

I did have a bath and shower bases in tho! this was exciting!! Plaster should be this week.

I will post some more photos after next visit on Saturday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tam!
We are also building the Santorini 29 and will have our colour selections soon. I really like the external colours that you have chosen. Would you be able to let me know what colours you chose fro bricks, mortar, roofing, windows, gutters, fashias etc please? Also did you have your building contract reviewed by a solicitor prior to signing? Thank you.
Amy & Milton

Tam said...

Hi Milton,

Hope all goes well with your selections.

I will post colours tomorrow need to get them off hubby as I forget allready! lol.

Have you started a blog?

Tam said...

Colours are:
phonix is the roof tiles with ebony spouting an windows,c/b paperbark is the faisca and the brick colour is austral bricks la trobe