Sunday, May 20, 2007

Photos























Finally got some photos of the cabinets but I'm feeling a bit low today.

The feature doors arrived and I realised they are clear glass not frosted. I mean really!! clear glass bedroom doors. And clear glass linen cupboard, you would have thought someone would have picked up on this, and even I should have noted this on the contract.

Anyway not sure what I can do about it now as I do not want clear glass and I'm not sure how much it will cost to get it replaced with frosted glass.

Just when I had gotten over the tile costs.

5 comments:

Rel said...

Love your kitchen !!! The colours look really good.

You can frost your own glass. Bunnings sell both a spray or a contact type product. Friends of ours did their front door and it looks really good !

melika said...

Awesome. I like how you've got one row of drawers in that brown colour. Really adds something different. And love that shade of brown.

How much longer to go? Bet it's gonna go by in a blink!

The tales of J&A said...

Kitchen is fantastic!!!! Well done on the choices. Really spectacular. :-)

Matt Walker said...

The kitchen looks awesome. I love the contrast of the colours!!

ReSolutions said...

Looks fantastic.
Am I correct in noticing that you'll drive down to your garage?
Make sure that they supply and install a grated drain to the front of your garage to prevent it flooding during rainfall (if applicable).
One of my favourite layouts, you've done a great job with the colours.
Not far to go now.