Wednesday, May 2, 2007

WE'RE PLASTERED
















Went out to the house and the plaster is nearly complete. This makes some rooms small and some rooms look bigger strange!







I took some photos which I have now added and the one of just the wall is my 3 year old's room, she wanted to take the picture herself lol. The ensuite has no door as I liked the flo through on the display homes. You can see my double shower, this will enable the whole family to have one big shower together - oh how I try and save water lol.
Counting down the weeks, even tho I have no idea when it will be done by! Hoping to be in it by July but my contract states October!! If it runs that long I will be very very disappointed. I really have no clue how long it takes from here but it's mostly fittings amd painting etc. All just needs to fall into place together.

There's a house up the road made by same which is a couple of weeks ahead of us and they now have thier inside doors hung and cupboards in, it is exciting just watching theirs as well as it's like a sneak preview of what they will be doing to ours next. Can't wait to see the doors especially the timber feature doors. I don't think they will put these in till the end tho as they are like $500 per door and have mainly frosted glass.

Anyhoo, catch up with more piccies next week.

2 comments:

Colin said...

Hi, my wife Julie-Anne and I are hoping to build a Santorini29 in Melbourne. She will be returning home and I will be moving to Australia with her (Visa pending). We're looking forward to seeing your house complete. It's looking good so far!Do you have any tips for the potential Santorini29 purchaser?

Tam said...

Hi Guys,

Always have something to say. But as you can see from last post. Main thing was tile selection. Maybe speak to your sales people first to make sure you can have what you want. Otherwise you may be limited to 5 selections. Other than that go through heaps of displays and have a fair idea of your selections beforehand. If you want any more info please pm me I'm more than happy to help.